- Love makes you feel connected to another person.
To love another person and have that person love you back affects your whole outlook on life in a positive, profound way. This includes all forms of love: friendship, romantic, familial.
- Love makes you feel as if you can do anything.
It gives you courage to try things you didn’t think you were able to do or didn’t think yo even wanted to do. You feel motivated to improve your life, set goals, accomplish new things.
- Love inspires you.
Love makes you come alive and gives you a bright, optimistic attitude. It fills you with hope.
- Love makes you feel happy.
It makes you feel up-beat, encouraged, full of joy.
- Love makes you want to be kind to others.
You are so full of affection and gratitude that you want to do things for others, to give, to share, to be generous.
- Love makes you believe.
Where you perhaps had once doubted being lovable, knowing that you are loved and feeling that love causes you to believe that you are indeed worthy of love.
- Love is the one thing that always has and always will make the world go round and keeps it going. It has power like no other one thing. It empowers people to endure, to sacrifice, to overcome, to create, to invent, to survive…..to love.