- You have everything you need right now to be happy. Think about it. You have all you need. Don’t allow yourself to think that you need certain things or certain people to make you happy. And don’t tell yourself that happiness will perhaps happen tomorrow or the next day or sometime in the future. You have all you need right now to be happy.
- There are many courses on how to succeed but few on how to be grateful. Taking the time to be grateful is when happiness begins its journey from deep within your soul and keeps moving until it permeates your entire being.
- When you are able to be thankful and content with what you have, you begin to experience a deep sense of satisfaction and happiness that is encouraging and life-changing.
- Happy people like themselves no matter what their level of success is because they don’t depend on others for approval.
- When you believe happiness depends on other people or fate or forces beyond your control, you fail to see your own ability to be in charge of your own life and make wise choices.
- Happy people are able to forgive themselves for any mistakes they’ve made in the past and let go of the burdens and baggage that weigh them down. Letting go of your burdens is something you can do today. You don’t have to wait. Let go so you can feel refreshed, whole and happy.
- Happiness is a balance between making life go your way and accepting what has come your way. Consider what you can fix or change and what you cannot fix or change and pursue only what you can do something about.
2 thoughts on “FACTS ABOUT HAPPINESS THAT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE – 7 INSIGHTS THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE”
Very insightful Chuck!
Thank you for your feedback, Peter.
LikeLiked by 1 person