Our life can get so busy and complicated that we feel guilty if we stop and do nothing. Ever feel that way? If so, keep this list handy and read it the moment you start feeling guilty about doing nothing.
- Happiness is doing nothing and then resting afterwards.
- It’s better to be doing nothing than busy and still doing nothing.
- Some say nothing is impossible. Prove them wrong.
- Some say doing nothing gets you nothing. Don’t let them know it gets you joy.
- Let people know how difficult it is for you to do nothing because you never know when you’re finished.
- Feel good about every day that you have a really productive day at doing nothing.
- Don’t let anyone know that you can have a really good time at doing nothing.
- It’s okay to be doing nothing if what you’re doing is waiting for all your problems to go away.
- If you master nothing else in life, at least master the art of doing nothing. You have to be good at something.
- Tell people the doctor says doing nothing reduces stress.
BONUS QUESTION: In the last month, how many people have you seen trying to act busy but were really doing nothing? (The person who has seen the most people gets to do nothing for a whole week.)
2 thoughts on “BELIEVE IT OR NOT, DOING NOTHING CAN BE PERFECTLY OKAY TO DO”
Loved this post; it made me smile, giggle and then laugh out loud. Thank you for sharing, and if we don’t see a blog from you tomorrow we’ll know why! xx
Glad you liked it. Now, go experience the joy of doing nothing.