Everyone’s search to find meaning in life is different.
Yet there are threads common to all searches.
1. The first step to finding meaning in life is realizing
you have the freedom of choice. You can only find
meaning in life if you choose to search for it.
2. Those who have defined their purpose in life
will be able to endure almost any struggle,
and overcome almost any obstacle.
Having purpose motivates.
3. Everyone has burdens to carry in life. Those
who see burdens as opportunities to learn and
grow will be those who find contentment.
4. Searching for meaning in life is a
spiritual journey that calls for soul-searching,
sacrifice and discipline.
5. To discover meaning in life requires that you
look for meaning in your every experience.
There’s meaning in every situation.
But you will discover it only if you seek it.
6. To find meaning in life is not an event.
It’s an ongoing process that grows richer and
richer as your discovery continues.