- Wednesday us Whens-Day! It was created to remind you that to everything there is a season. Whens-Day reminds you WHEN to do something and WHEN not to
- Wise individuals know WHEN to speak and WHEN to be silent.
- WHEN you think you don’t have time for someone special or something important is WHEN you simply have to make the time and do it. On this Whens-Day think about whom or what you should make time for.
- Whens-Day is when you can actually see the weekend coming. It’s WHEN you feel blessed to be alive and you are encouraged to know that you’re going to make it through another week. Whens-Day keeps hope alive.
- Whens-Day is in the middle of the week to make you realize that it’s already Wednesday. Time flies. But it reminds you that WHEN time flies you are the pilot. And to avoid crashing, you have to take control. It’s up to you to decide WHEN and where the flight goes.
- Have a great When’s-Day!
3 thoughts on “WEDNESDAY IS WHENS-DAY: HAVE A GOOD ONE”
Thank you, and the same to you Chuck.
Love these! I look forward to “Thursday” I missed “Monday” >
Thank you Chuck. I hope yours was amazing!