It’s easy to get so caught up in your own small
world that you lose touch with what’s going on
around you. You become immune to the drama,
the passion, the music, the excitement of life.
The more immune you become, the less meaning
your life has. You miss the heartbeat of life.
How aware are you that.....
1. A child is suffering from hunger.
2. Someone is experiencing a first love.
3. Birds are singing their morning song.
4. Someone with a broken heart is crying.
5. A child is missing.
6. A very ill parent is being admitted to the hospital.
7. A young man is asking his sweetheart to marry him.
8. A young mother is giving birth to a healthy baby.
9. Someone is running a marathon.
10. Someone is praying to overcome a serious illness.
How aware are you of life’s happenings?
How small is your world?