1. Look for the best in others and you will discover
qualities to develop in your own character.
2. It is hard to be on top of the world
when you’re carrying it on your shoulders.
3. Truth is meaningful and complete as it is,
so don’t stretch it.
4. You can never motivate others so stop trying.
You can only create conditions that will help
them motivate themselves.
5. Life gives you three mathematical choices:
(1) add up your failures; (2) multiply your
problems; or (3) count your blessings.
6. One of the worst mistakes you can make in life
is not acknowledge your own mistakes.
7. Carefully review your footprints of yesterday
and you will learn something about your character.
8. Rather than trying to find happiness,
9. Those who learn best
are those who listen well.
10. If your day outshines yesterday,
you have done well.
3 thoughts on “10 THOUGHTS FOR LIVING — CHOOSE ONE AND LIVE IT”
A fine list to live by!
I appreciated your thoughts, particularly the mathematical choices! They’re all so true. xx
Thank you for reading the blog and giving feedback.