Your self-worth depends on your ability to set healthy boundaries for yourself. In setting your boundaries, here are 10 rights you need to exercise.
You have the right to:
- Set healthy boundaries in your life.
- Love and take good care of yourself.
- Decide what you will and what you will not tolerate.
- Speak your mind and express what you think and feel.
- Choose how to use your time and energy.
- Say “no” and not feel guilty.
- Give yourself permission to do the things you love.
- Stop doing for others what they can do for themselves.
- Stop rescuing people from their own destructive behaviors.
- Cut people out of your life who do not respect your boundaries.