- Arise! Awake! Start your day by giving thanks that you’re alive. Pain may endure for the night but joy comes in the morning…if you allow it. If you choose it.
- Joy comes from the depths of your soul and becomes a light that the darkness in the world cannot extinguish. There is power in joy. There is inspiration in joy. Joy empowers you to dream, to hope, to believe that your day is going to be productive and that good things are going to happen.
- Inspired by the joy that is within you, think about how privileged you are to have the opportunity to do something meaningful on this given day. Think of this new day as a gift to you that is more precious than gold, more valuable than silver. Open your gift and be awed by what you have been given. This day, this cherished gift, is yours to enjoy.
- Think of just one thing you want to accomplish, no matter how small, and focus on it. Make sure it’s something you know you can achieve on this given day and then picture how you’re going to make it happen. Be determined to reach this one goal before the day is done.
- Remember, your Creator has plans for you, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future, plans to fill your heart with joy and make your day complete. Remember , too, that you never walk alone.
- And at the end of the day, put your head on your pillow and give thanks for the joy you experienced on this day and for what it helped you achieve. Pray that you will rest well and that joy will come again in the morning.
6 thoughts on “HOW TO BE INSPIRED – START YOUR DAY WITH JOY”
Thank you dear friend… for helping us to “find joy” in our daily journey
Wishing you & Mur Peace, Health, and Joy B & J
We have enjoyed some joyful moments together with you. What fun.
Good, and sensible advice. I was taught to start each day afresh with no worries, bad thoughts, or ill feeling carried forward. I have tried to do so all my life. I sometimes fail!
You have been taught well. What a difference it makes.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I especially like numbers 4 & 6. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Sent from my iPhone
Thanks, Barbara. I like those two as well.