Here are ten more Bits of Wit and Wisdom to encourage you and lift your spirits.
1. Perhaps the most meaningful things you can collect
and store are precious memories. Try to add at least
one to your collection every day.
2. It is more uplifting to view yourself as
unique rather than different.
3 In your effort to find someone to love,
first look in the mirror and love the
image you see with all your
heart, mind and soul.
4 Beauty is not something to simply be viewed,
it is to be experienced.
5. Always take the time to count your blessings,
but also multiply them by sharing them with others.
6. The Present is a gift to be treasured
and lived fully,
for it lasts only twenty-four hours,
never to be re-lived again.
7. One of the best gifts you can give a friend
is a handfull of good memories.
8. Perhaps the sweetest scent of all fragrances,
is the aroma of a life well lived.
9. Truth is meaningful and complete as it is,
so there is no need to stretch it
10. The real treasure is not at the end of the
rainbow, rather it is in seeing and
experiencing the rainbow itself.
3 thoughts on “10 MORE BITS OF WIT AND WISDOM TO LIFT YOUR SPIRITS”
I loved this, thanks Chuck, it’s crazy but I do this every day and night about my life past and present. Memories are made of this! So apprecited1
Thanks, Carol. So glad you liked it. Keep up the good spirits.
Dear Chuck; I am so fortunate to be in good spirits nearly all the time! So glad!