Over the years there have been many lists of “the seven deadly sins,” including one popular version by Ashley Cooper.
Below is another version, only there are ten on this list instead of seven. Each item on the list is POSITIVE in nature but, if used inappropriately,can destroy a relationship.
TEN “DEADLY SINS” THAT CAN DESTROY A RELATIONSHIP
- TRUTH — if it is used to hurt others.
- TOLERANCE — if it leads to apathy.
- LOYALTY — if it becomes blind obedience.
- LOVE — if it is given with conditions that have to be met.
- FAITH — if it becomes divisive.
- OPINION —if it is viewed as fact and demeans the opinions of others.
- SELF-CONFIDENCE — if it leads to false pride.
- BEAUTY — if it is used as a condition of acceptance.
- RELIGION — if it used to control and manipulate people.
- FREEDOM —if it is used to limit the freedoms of others.