It is important for us to examine what consumes our mind, our time, our energy. For what consumes us controls us. Although what consumes us is often negative, the good news is that it can be positive as well. Listed below are five negative statements about being consumed and five positive ones. Review them and determine where your own statements would fall.
- I am consumed with work and so many tasks that need to get done.
- I am consumed with lots of little things that don’t really matter.
- I am consumed with problems and struggles.
- I am consumed with envy and a desire to have what others have.
- I am consumed with worries and despair and what others think of me.
- I am consumed with all the things in life I have to be thankful for. The list is long.
- I am consumed with all the choices I have in life. I have so many.
- I am consumed with all the opportunities I have in life to grow as a person.
- I am consumed with all the needs of people and how I can best serve them.
- I am consumed with so many ideas of things I want to do and accomplish.
”TRY TO CREATE AS MUCH AS YOU CONSUME.”